Accessing TEAMS through Xbox and PlayStation Devices
To access Microsoft TEAMS for class sessions, it is possible to use either an Xbox or PlayStation gaming console that is connected to the internet.
- Plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot
- Go into MY GAMES AND APPS
- Find MICROSOFT EDGE and select
- Type in MY USO and log in as you would in school
- Access TEAMS
- Use a mouse or the Xbox Controller to move around
PlayStation 4 Instructions
- Head to your console’s Library and choose the option for games and applications
- Select Applications and fire up the PS4 web browser
- Type MICROSOFT TEAMS into the browser and then log in to your account via your username and password
- This will give you access to all content online for your child’s home learning efforts, as well as watch live sessions
- Don’t forget your headset if you need to interact!
Years 1-4 have just embarked on an exciting adventure with their own virtual learning platform. Over the next few weeks, teachers from these Year Groups will be looking to engage with their class children in a slightly different way. Your child's class teacher will be in touch through Microsoft Teams to update you further in due course.
Please remind your child to:
- keep their login and password details safe
- ask a parent/carer if they are unsure about anything
- always act responsibly online
- try their best to improve their learning