Early Years Websites
EYFS Useful Websites
- http://www.topmarks.co.uk (maths)
- http://www.starfall.com (phonics, reading, maths)
- http://www.talk4meaning.co.uk (language development)
- http://www.phonicsplay.co.uk (phonics)
- http://www.foundationyears.org.uk (guidance to your child’s learning & development in Early Years Foundation Stage)
- http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk (reading, phonics, maths)
- http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/little-kids-songs (songs, reading, grammar, games)
If you want more ideas of how to keep your children entertained have a look at the following websites:
TALK TO YOUR BABY
www.talktoyourbaby.org.uk/home and www.talktoyourbaby.org.uk/partypack4
Ideas on having a party, tips for communicating with your children, fun stuff to do such as stories to watch, rhymes to sing and also downloadable activity sheets for colouring.
A whole range of ideas for activities both indoors and outdoors, with examples of activities to download, recipes for baking, competitions and more.
Ideas for games and activities to help children to use Makaton, informally and spontaneously.
Has a wide range of creative activities to do at home for rainy days. There are arts and crafts activities, ideas for dressing up, colouring in and more.
Parenting advice, information and events in your local area.
News, special offers, competitions and information in your local area
Contains lots of activities to do in the holidays.